Inventory of the existing condition of two wooden baracs in Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau
Państwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau w Oświęcimiu
In November 2012 we finshed a project of the documentation of two wooden baracs in Memorial and Museum Auschwitz Birkenau.
Scope of the project was:
1. Terrestrial laser scanning of the objects.
2. Digital photography using photogrammetric camera.
3. Processing of registered point cloud.
4. Orthoplans of wooden walls and construction elements.
5. Paper printouts of developed documentation.
All data and materials will help to plan and conduct the demolition, restoration and re-installation of the barracks.